Bachelor of Science in Criminology
After finishing the BS in Criminology program, the PLTCI graduate should be able to:
1. apply knowledge, skills, attitudes and values essential to the practice of criminology in the fields of Criminalistics, Law-Enforcement Administration, Criminal Sociology, Criminal Law and Procedure, Correctional Administration, Ethics and Community Relations and Defense Tactics;
2. apply critical thinking in investigation and preservation of physical evidence in relation to the commission of crime and present the same court
3. conduct multi-disciplinary criminological research and use the results to improve peace and order situations, the practice of criminology, and the delivery of criminal justice education;
4. communicate effectively in speaking, writing and presenting using appropriate language; and
5. demonstrate social responsibility and pride in being a Filipino and as a God-centered criminologist.