A leader in Medical Technology / Medical Laboratory Science education in Region II by the year 2017.
To provide quality, globally competitive, purpose-driven, innovation and technology updated instruction in Medical Laboratory Science.
Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
Upon completion of the four-year BS Medical Technology/Medical Laboratory Science program, the PLTCI graduate should be able to:
1. apply the knowledge and skills necessary in the performance of clinical laboratory procedures;
2. demonstrate critical thinking and innovative, patient-oriented approach in the practice of the Medical Technology/Medical Laboratory profession;
3. communicate effectively and professionally in speaking, writing and presenting using language appropriate in medical laboratory contexts;
4. conduct relevant scientific research to discover knowledge and improve practice in the various areas of clinical laboratory science such as microbiology, clinical chemistry, hematology and other related fields;
5. practice Medical Technology/Medical Laboratory Science in accordance with existing laws, ethical and moral principles; and
6. demonstrate social responsibility and pride in being a Filipino and a God-centered Medical Technologist/Medical laboratory scientist and practitioner.