The PLT College, Inc. offers the degree Bachelor of Science in Nursing. To ensure quality of the Nursing graduate, the degree is conferred upon completion of at least four-year BSN program.
The BSN program consists of general education and professional courses. Professional courses begin in the first year and thread through the fourth year level. The BSN program provides an intensive nursing practicum that will refine clinical skills from the first year level to ensure basic clinical competencies required of a beginning nurse practitioner.
To produce health professionals with intellectual, moral and spiritual capabilities in rendering quality health services to individuals, families, and communities in the content of development and nation building.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Upon completion of the four-year BS Nursing program, the PLTCI graduates should be able to:
1. apply knowledge of physical, social, natural and health sciences and humanities in the practice of nursing;
2. perform safe, appropriate and holistic care to individuals, families, population groups, and community utilizing nursing process;
3. apply guidelines and principles of evidence-based practice in the delivery of care;
4. practice nursing in accordance with existing laws, legal, ethical, and moral principles;
5. communicate effectively in speaking, writing and presenting using culturally-appropriate language;
6. report/document client care appropriately and comprehensively
7. collaborate effectively with inter-, intra-, and multidisciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
8. practice beginning management and leadership skills using systems approach in the delivery of client care;
9. conduct research with an experienced researcher;
10. engage in lifelong learning with a passion to keep current with national and global developments in general, and nursing and health developments in particular; and
11. demonstrate responsible citizenship and pride in being a Filipino.